Turkey Ad


Turkey Ad

Project Description: Design/illustrate a tabloid size, full-page newspaper ad alerting the residents of Moroni to the threat that feral cats are having on the economic stability of the town, exhorting them to take action to remedy the problem.

Process:
When given this assignment we were instructed to first construct a project brief. My project brief included mind diagrams and design concept thumbnails.

Research was an essential part of this process. Notably the mood board was very important.
My mood board, lead to these sketch ideas.




Eventually I narrowed my research and thumbnail sketches down into three concept roughs.



After discussing these three images with other classmates we decided that mixing different elements of the best drawings would be beneficial for me.


Feeling confident in this rough idea sketch I decided to begin working digitally.